Raz: Man, this thing was old when they chopped it down. Let’s see…
- 500 Years Ago: Enormous psitanium bearing meteorite strikes the Earth, leaving a giant crater.
- 200 Years Ago: Native inhabitants begin making arrowheads out of the psitanium, which they call “Whispering Rock.” This is a rough translation.
- 100 Years Ago: Prospectors and settlers take over the area, naming their boom-town: Shaky Claim.
- 99 Years Ago: First case of paranormal hysteria diagnosed in Shaky Claim.
- 75 Years Ago: Houston Thorney builds his “Home for the Demented” to deal with the insanity epidemic.
- 60 Years Ago: More residents in the asylum than town. Houston Thorney commits suicide by leaping from tower.
- 55 Years Ago: Asylum closes. Last valley residents paid to leave by the Federal Government, who flood the crater to prevent further habitation. Lake Oblongata is created.
- 5 Years Ago: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp founded to nurture and train future Psychonauts.
- Last Summer: I got to first base with Elka Doom. Signed: Nils Lutefisk
Welcome to Whispering Rock!
HE DID NOT GET ROB PAULSEN TO DO THIS
HE DID NOT
NOSTALGIA CRITIC HOW—!!!
Magpie birds mourn the passing of their loved ones through rituals similar to funerals. Some have been viewed laying ‘wreaths’ of grass alongside roadside corpses.
Barry, can you but in a floating burger with eyes, smiling, gently floating right to left across the screen.
Thank you Barry
AMERICANS: name every single canadian province
Hoenn Johto Kanto Sinnoh Unova Kalos
Unusual and creative bed designed by OGE looks like a giant bird’s nest.
A comfortable informal and sensual soft space. The wooden nest is filled with highly comfortable egg-shaped sitting poofs which allow ergonomic sitting positions and various configurations for informal meetings and social exchange.
I don’t think I ever showed you guys this but we have a dog named Booker and this is his tag.
I got bored at work.